Get to know our school staff, we are all here to help.
Our professional, university-educated teachers encourage students to develop a love of learning and a desire to succeed. They maintain the highest integrity and concern for your child’s wellbeing.
The principal is responsible for the educational leadership and management of our school. If you would like to speak to the principal, please contact us to make an appointment.
Our school administrative staff can answer inquiries or direct you to the appropriate staff member for help.
Ms Leiza Lewis
- Ms Janice Cuke - Year 12
- Mr Mark Corbett - Year 11
- Creative and Performing Arts (CAPA): Ms Denise Nicola
- English: Ms Kerry Foulkes
- Human Society and its Environment (HSIE): Mr Rob Bury
- Languages other than English (LOTE): Ms Olivia Edwards
- Mathematics: Ms Ronnie Quinn
- Personal Development, Health, Physical Education (PDHPE): Ms Olivia Edwards
- Science: Ms Than Tran
- Support Unit: Ms Kim Moddel
- Technology and Applied Studies (TAS): Ms Julie McBride
- Vocational Education & Training (VET): Ms Denise Haire
- Administration: Ms Sophia Gois
- Secondary Studies: Ms Olivia Edwards
- Wellbeing and Learning & Support: Ms Rachael Hill
Other important contacts
- Business Manager Ms Johanna Castagnone
- School Administration Manager: Ms Karen Spagarino
- Student Administration: Mark Colston
- Enrolment Officer: Ms Huiqing (Helen) Ma
- Careers Adviser: Ms Anna Letsios
- General Assistant Mr John Grivas